Hi! I’m Ji Huan, a UX/UI designer in China.
- I believe in “Usability first” , another saying , “Function over form”. No matter how aesthetically pleasing the design work may be, it won’t strike a chord with the user unless it is safe and easy to use.
- I’m an aspiring minimalist. I believe in “Less is more “ ,which can reduce the operational and cognitive costs of the users. Good design should be experienced and not seen.
- Feedback matters .I see feedback as a gift. Feedback helps me to achive better design, and to improve as a designer.
- I love Inclusive Design ,especially Accessibility . Accessible Designs Help Everyone.
- I believe in “ Design should be interactive instinctively ”. Design should reduce cognitive load and make users feel easy to use, relaxed, and happy.
- I find being a designer boardens my perspectives to know the world, makes me a better person, and hope to continue to grow.
In my spare time, I write blogs(although it just started 😜 ). I would like to make the blogs a radio station ,sharing what I observe, what I think and what I love. Also，it could remind me to think deeply.
More about me
2021 I began to learn UX , and It would be a new and exciting journey .
2014-2020 I worked as a product manager in Online Travel Agent. I grew with the company. I Designed many popular travelling products with my team, and gained a lot commercial experince.
Before, I worked as a Brand Creative Planning in Design Agency , where I leraned branding, marketing, and advertising.
And before that , I studied Animal behavior in Anhui University for a Master degree, where I learned to do reaserch. The days I spent with my group members, doing research on monkeys in Huangshan Mountain , reading lots of Psychology books will be invaluable treasure I carry along.
Things I love
Photography， Museum，Meditation，🐘 Animals， Movies，Hiphop .
I am looking for your connection! If you are interested in Design, or any topics in my blogs , welcome to connect🤗 .
Meaningful and deep conversion can feed our soul .